Monday, September 8, 2008

So i've been told that i look considerably happier (: I'm glad to hear that, not that any disguise is thus deemed effective, but i guess because it is true that I'm feeling less melancholic. Perhaps it wasn't as serious as I thought it was, but it's still undeniable that this seems sort of different from the rest. In a league of its own. And hence the consequences vary, unsurprisingly. But after what's said and done, when the sun sets, the colours still shine for you (: 

Tomorrow's a BIG day for my kids! 2 of them... and I am so freaking nervous. Just remembered suddenly that it's the 9th of sept tomorrow. Sigh I hope i've done enough for them, especially the Aural bit. Though everyone keeps telling me that, EVEN IF things don't go well, it still isn't my fault cos I only took them for like, 6 lessons? But I can't help feeling the pressure ): Lyon should do all right, that cool as cucumber bugger but I am SO worried for Ruiling. She can't just giggle to the old angmoh and tell him she doesn't understand! And I am so darn afraid that is exactly what she will do tomorrow oh god. 

But anyway, no point feeling stressed over things that can't be helped. As if school isn't stressful enough already, with the never ending readings, projects, mid term papers, readings, readings and readings. Everyone either look like zombies, or targets for china poachers. Good job nus! Must be some ploy to sell concealer with some cosmetic giant. Sigh

No comments:

Post a Comment