Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Many things in an entry

If you're wondering why my name has changed to Nurliza it's because of my very amazing southeast asia project that is published under my email. 

And yes, our heroine's name is called Nurliza! 

Anyone who wants to read this tell me and I invite you! HAH it's really good; my groupmate reckons we can enter some local blog competition. Yeah man if their prize is the new macbook! YEAH YEAH YEAH!

Anyway GUTENTAG to the new people here. It's not many, just some molerats jogging around the page... 

Hier ist die Kritik von WALL-E! 



Wall-e. (from the point of view of a 40 year old virgin. )

There’s just something depressing about robots falling in love. It’s like, how one day, I might just wake up to see my canon printer cuddling the mouse. ME, watching their intimate scene in MY cold and empty bed.
Now that is one disturbing scenario.
I mean, yes this is one noble film about environmental protection and saving the damn earth and going green. More of green in the face, I say. Even Eve, this floating, dumb...I mean thumb-drive looking thing can have admirers, what does it say about me? Am I less attractive than a Kingston thumbdrive? Sure, she can fly but let’s not forget the first what, 30 minutes of the movie was like a mime. That is like betraying the basic tenets of human communication. Talk about robots being more intelligent. Birds can fly too.
Well I suppose that is Pixar’s goal of the decade. To be the new GREEN hero after Al Gore. To receive the Nobel Prize in one robotic arm and punch us Singletons with the other.
And this is not sour grapes. Like, seriously.

Okay it's quite terrible yes I know. Cos it most probably won't be published on paper I shall try to comfort myself by publishing it here. It's supposed to sound sarcastic by the way. 

And thanks for the comments! :)

I have a new favourite band and that is Coldplay! I like that lead singer's voice. Yeah the bald guy. 
Shall blog more about what I am interessant in. So that I can actually know what I am interesssaanttt innnn.

Back to Deutsch. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment