Saturday, November 1, 2008

Procrastinating

I have no idea how to start writing an essay.

Sure I can ramble on and on about the treachery of the Empire, and the irony of the Barbarians despite being the object of its persecution defines its existence and about how Coetzee is such a damn brilliant but damn boring author and how Orwell presented almost the same idea is a more bimbo-friendly way and why the hell did I chose to take lit in the first place if I'm such a bimbo and oh my god why am I even in SCHOOL?

In university; the hotbed for intellectual discussions and rebellions.

For youth resistance movements, like Sukarno the engine student.

Why are we all so placid? We ought to be staging protests and riots about the rise in the prices of school food! Seriously, the claypot store at the deck has raised the costs for one claypot set. I mean, it's written 2.20, but the auntie claimed it is 2.50.
Is that daylight robbery or what?
And sources reported there is an increase in prices of the cheese sausage for the beehoon store too by 20 cents.
It's crazy, seriously. Simply atrocious. It's not called school food for nothing. And look at the Jap food store! FOUR BUCKS for the chicken katsu curry! I mean, FOUR BUCKS HELLO. And the portion is shrinking. And I bet they tried to hide the missing pieces of chicken cutlet by draping huggge amounts of curry over the rice, to pretend that the rice is the chicken.

We are born in the 1980s. We can tell what is chicken and what isn't. 
  
******

Society is moving too fass for me (hehe couldn't resist that)! So many assignments, so many projects, so many tests. I swear it is due to the magnetic forces in the crusts of the earth that altered the movements of the earth relative to the sun and caused the clocks to tick faster. EVERYONE, from all ages feel that the pace of life is increasing and hey how much is a coincidence worth if it happens for billions of people! If animals could talk, I believe they will moan about the same tragedy. The lions and cheetahs will grumble about the deers and antelopes galloping faster these days, and the deers and antelopes will grumble about how the lions and cheetahs are chasing after them faster recently. And then they will all sigh about how fast things are moving these days. 

Really should get back on my lit essay. 

No comments:

Post a Comment