Monday, December 1, 2008

Dead tired. Dead emo. Post exam stress is really terrifying. Whatever that seemed beetle-like during the mugging periods are somehow amplified after the exams. It's a crime to feel so emo during this temporary divorce from books, but planning schedules is seriously driving me crazy. Toppled with unreliable admin staff, language barriers and giant communication problems, I really wish i speak Tagalog. 

Anyway, this is going to be busy holiday, at least before the christmas week, with disgusting schedules of make up lessons that occupy only a third of the day. But still, I am determined to make it a movie holiday and watch videos till I go blind. And ignore the massive piles of theory homework and my teacher's accusing glares.

:(

Fine fine fine. I hope my brother buys a Wii anyway, though I'd very much prefer the traditional playstation with bomberman. And puzzlefighter. I'm like dying to play games now. Any game. Not a computer game though, unless it's battlefield 1942. But i don't own a mouse dammit and it's lousy to depend on the trackpad. 

Anyone wants to get me a psp for christmas ? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment