Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I can't remember what I posted in my last entry, and couldn't be bothered to check but I'm pretty sure it was an incomplete entry. And now, here I am blogging (most probably) yet another half-finished entry. 

Many people blog when they feel like expressing emotions that would otherwise be repressed (health reasons), most people blog because they want some form of record of their life (memory's sake), a handful of people blog for cash (freaks), but I believe every blogger blog because they don't really know what else to do (sanity reasons). 

Just like myself now. I'm back from a run (YAY!) and my mom says it's better to not bathe immediately cos the pores are open or something like that. Whatever man. And so, to prevent myself from being bored to death in that few minutes, I decided to blog. That has got to be the most original reason to blog isn't it (: 

Anyway, I think I'm a shade darker now. Bloody hell. I chose this time to run cos there wasn't much sun, in fact the run was great (that's really something coming from me, but priceless if it comes from hongyi if that day ever comes) cos the weather was purrrfect. It was super cooling, and totally not humid at all cos it rained in the afternoon but yet the rain was not heavy so there wasn't much puddles. BUT I STILL BECAME MORE TAN. (no pun intended) Grrrr. Plus, camp starts on saturday and camps... nuff said. If this were to continue, I can't dress up as Belle for June's 21st anymore :( YES that is one of my main concerns now, I AM SO NOT DRESSING UP AS JASMINE WAH LAO EH. Damn sad can, no matter how jai ho is the in song now. 

Okay, the post took long enough. Am going to bathe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment