Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Didn't get to blog about the bunch of wonderful people I just met and I doubt they will see this but still. 
My fellow councillors- Shiming, Julian, Shijie, Gloria, Van, Jiaxing: Honestly I was a little worried that me, being such an antisocial emoworm, would be unable to get along with you guys, but it just proves how much of a pessimist I am cos YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST!! (: I had a freaaakin great time with ya'll :)

And the freshies rock! Again, the emoworm felt pretty apprehensive about being comfortable in front so many new faces, but you guys really made me feel at home. Like, it's okay to throw a bit of face here and there, cos well, it's just you guys :p not any other stranger. 

Yup, had an awesome time indeed. I like going for camps, though I'm not like the super garang/let-your-hair-down type, but it's just this really special sense of camaraderie that you get to share with your fellow comrades who are also experiencing the horrible compounding effect of the pathetic amount of sleep, trashy food, doing all those raunchy/otherwise embarrassing actions, sandpaper throats, and getting more power ups! Yeah man! 

No comments:

Post a Comment