Sunday, August 23, 2009

Just feel the urge to write.

Essay almost done, it's 4:03 am now. Well done weizheng, editing will be done tomorrow and printing done on monday. Many things going on now, thank GOD for the smart decision to get a proper schedule lest I will just disintegrate, not merely be buried, under the avalanche of tutorials, readings, tuition timings, gatherings, parties, to dos. 

I am very pleased with the uniqlo top I bought at ION just now! Anyway, ION seems like a pretty okayish place to shop. I mean, like since I kind of shop at the same few brands ANYWAY, besides the hippie stuff at far east and bugis (which I am dying to visit, again!) (yacht 21!!! and that prettay dress!!!). But the really horrible thing I experienced at ION is that familier sensation of getting lost. The routes kind of remind me of eusoff hall, where we stayed at during arts camp 09, with its irritating winding corridors that somehow leads to the same place, and super unclear directories. What is this, scout school? 

Daisy's 21st tomorrow, and I've got lots of work undone still. Sigh, SOS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment