Thursday, August 14, 2008

Emo momo

One friend just told me that i always look happy no matter where i am, what time it is, that it seems impossible to see me looking angry or depressed. 
Therefore, clearly, this friend and i are just mere acquaintances. 
It's like every cell in me is imbued with negativity. When my brother asked me to just name a random event that will happen in my life, my immediate answer was death. And it wasn't cos i'm acting punkish or morbid, but i swear on my new pretty macbook that death was the first thought that crossed my mind. Plus, that is the truth aye? And when i said death, hah i can't describe how vertical his eyebrows shot up. Apparently, i'm the only one, out of the many many people that he did his survey on who answered death. Whee! 10 points for originality! 
Sigh i'm feeling so depressed that even lisa ono sounds thrashy. Usually her voice works like a phillips iron, soothing the creases and straightening out things. Time to use the trump card. Let Chopin do his magic (:
Seriously, till now he is the only guy in the world that makes my heart skip a beat regularly. Where to find someone like that? :( Sigh i should probably start joining the lonely hearts club, NAT I WANT MEMBERSHIP!
Haha it'd be funny if there really is a lonely hearts club, like literally, maybe in nus or something. Then it'd be a mini sdu unit. Not that nus or any instituition needs that; it's already an sdu in itself. Hmm they say that it's in the uni when one gets into relationships cos well, i don't know why. WHY? WHY UNI? Cos it's the most appropriate age? How appropriate is the appropriate age? How do anyone know it's The Appropriate age? How do we know anyone KNOWS that it's The Appropriate age?

So many questions, so little answers. 
Throw you out of the window!

No comments:

Post a Comment