Friday, August 1, 2008

Sigh.

I love arts camp.
I love sushi. 
I love swakoo.
I love o week.

If not for them, i think i would have started bawling on the streets. Though i am still upset, an afternoon of happy distractions really helped. 

How would i feel if i really failed? And it's because of insufficient practice cos i was busy with the camp and the extra piano lessons. Would i regret not pulling out of the camp? Sigh. But i guess ultimately... It doesn't matter. Nothing matters. Every situation just needs a little time to get used to. And a little tweaking of cranky emotions. And if i don't want to disappoint myself, panicking is so not the solution :) Since there is still time, i ought to do whatever i can to make the mark. BUT I CAN'T HELP FEELING SO FREAKIN ANXIOUS! :( It's like, neither here nor there. I can't enjoy the entire arts camp happily, and i feel worried about the lack of practice. But what the hell, it's not like i will practice for 12 hours like that. I've been playing the pieces like, 1 years plus. Except that STUPID VOGEL ALS PROPHET that is the chief reason for my misery. But it's really comforting that hey, when i'm around swakoo, i tend to temporarily discard those feelings of anxiety and paranoia though there were moments when i think it was quite obvious that i just look damn sian, since my ogl thought i was sick. 

If life were a story, everything would be written in invisible ink. 

No comments:

Post a Comment