Thursday, January 29, 2009

Keeping up to the promise (: 

Today was singapore flyer day. Mood swung slowly. Plenty of pauses. Tops and bottoms. Short period of malfunction.  

I am going to form an army called the AUSOM. Autistics Unite Show Our Might. Playing with a stapler and staring into space the entire thing does constitute an autistic attack. That's the malfunction part. Stalk me these days and you'll find me squatting along as1 throwing twigs at people. And I will know because I will hit you. But I wouldn't know it was you, because by then we won't be friends because I don't recognise people when my autism attacks. I simply lose the ability to differentiate faces, let alone match faces to names. You all look like toothpicks. 

I drowned ants today. I think I should perform a ritual for them to redeem myself. Or else my afterlife might be incessant episodes of being drowned, squashed, swept, blown away by giant ants.
Ah, and not forgetting being sucked in by a phillips mini vacuum cleaner. 

Am sneaking little naps now. Better go sleep. Let's see how long this keeps up (: 

singapore_flyer_image_41.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment