Thursday, May 14, 2009

I can't sleep every night because I can't wait for the dawn of tomorrow

Yeah, that's one cheerful thought. Even though I have to extract it out like how whitby used to drill for answers during lit lessons. I don't long for the past, I long for a future that I can still remember the past. It's heart wrenching at times to know that many happy moments, cease to be nothing more than wisp and bellies.

I was checking out my pimples this morning and realised how quickly man and the environment change. Many people think that earth is dying, society is degenerating; everything is falling apart. The religious hold to their beliefs, and I for once agree with them that the end is near. Like man, the world grows. Like man, the world ages. Like man, the world faces death. And illnesses, and bouts of loneliness. More so now, as nature keeps thinning everyday. I just hope that when the time comes, I can die together with everyone I love. 

No comments:

Post a Comment