Thursday, May 28, 2009

I think I am going to continue moping about until friday. 

Just feel so... uninspired to do anything. And so bored to the extent of reading profiles on facebook though there is like 3423 things to do on the agenda. HAHAHA. YES I AM STALKING YOU LOT. GO DO SOMETHING REFRESHING ON FACEBOOK. MAKE MY DAY.

Clearly I am only inches away from doing the ultimate proof of boredom- creating a quiz about myself. ME ME ME MUAHAHAHA. 

But anyhow, reading the profiles of people that I know, but have long lost contact with is pretty interesting. Even people who used to be friends, even close buddies of a lost time, can change so much that I damn bloody well do not recognise now. And also, examining profile pictures and wonder what their intent is in putting them. Most of the time the person looks especially good in that picture, or if the picture is somehow artistically conceived, or have a special significance (like with their gang or whatever) or... :D shall not say it here. And then, there's suay kuan people like myself who choose not to show their faces for the noble purpose of securing the eyeballs of the online community. Either it's something like mine now, or they just show specks of their leeeetle faces scrunched in a far corner of an extremely blurred photo with pathetic resolution. It's a wonder why they even bother to put up a picture at all -.- HAHAHA but it's funny :D in a good way *thumbs up*  

Sigh, don't even know what to feel anymore. 


No comments:

Post a Comment