Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, I did it. I finally told him, face to face about how he should stop treating me like a retard. And it's not surprising that he didn't take it very well. His reaction kind of ticked me off in fact, that whole sorry sniffing and slouching away dejectedly thing. Sigh, it looked like the act was more suited for someone one fifth his age. Normally I'd have gotten really irritated and start ranting about it online to my poor, poor friends, but today I've decided not to bother anymore. He can display a face black as coal and act so freaking betrayed for all I care because well, it's not like he really means it. If he does, he wouldn't have done it. again. As predicted. So if the whole cycle is going to repeat itself, getting all worked up about it wouldn't be worth it at all. And it wouldn't change a thing either. 


No comments:

Post a Comment