Monday, June 15, 2009

As indecisive a person as I am, there is one thing that I am certain now- I absolutely detest quarreling. I used to be in favour of any 2 people with a relation to have a little tiff once in a while because despite the tension, opinions that were held back to preserve the harmony of the relationship can be expressed then. But it's useless quarreling with someone whose only focus is to win the argument. It was extremely frustrating trying to explain my point of view to __ when her only rebuttal was to bring up something that even though I was in the wrong, but which is totally irrelevant to whatever we were discussing. __ just wants to edge her last words in, period. Even if it's something redundant like "Stop wasting my time". What's the point, you tell me. 

What a way to start the day. And now, I'm still feeling the after effects of a quarrel. Freaking pissed off, guilty, and wholly miserable. Now I see everything through this grey screen with auto filters for anything pretty. Even ice cream is repulsive. And I shall now recede into my little corner of gloom. Byebye 

No comments:

Post a Comment