Thursday, June 18, 2009

If I want it bad enough, I'd do all I can to achieve it. But are things that simple? With these 2 hands, almost anything is possible... or is it? If only I was willing to try, to practice hard, drag myself forward to make up for loss time but I can't ignore reality screaming you just ain't good enough. -You weren't, and you never will be.-If I really got what it takes, I wouldn't be in undergrad school now, bumming around and merely scraping through in all my modules. I wouldn't feel lazy and demoralised. I wouldn't go online, looking for scores. I am just not talented. Not talented at all. No vein of that sort runs in my body.

Yet, I somehow feel more complete. Like finally, there is a goal to aspire towards to, especially in the dreary summer holidays when I feel even more lethargic than usual. And it's pretty satisfying, knowing that I roughly know what I love, despite it not taking any concrete form. It sure beats the past where I know almost zilch about what I enjoy. And besides, prolonging the moments of understanding the value of each improvement and the sacrifices it entailed, makes them even more to be cherished, and that zeal to keep up this momentum is purely divine. 

Sometimes, we just need some (blabbering) words of comfort to get on in life.  

No comments:

Post a Comment