Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Soci Camp09!

It's 1230am now and I am damn tired but I decided to blog anyway. It really says a lot about one's mental dexterity to even forget to do something as... simple as blogging. Nevermind. 

Hmmm just some updates: Came back from Soci camp and what can I say, I seriously didn't regret going for the camp, despite some initial misgivings. Made many new friends, played a lot (and sucked in a lot of games HAHA), laughed even more, and came back a slightly different person. Some things, you just have got to learn the hard way I guess. And the process ain't that bad, frustrating yes, but ultimately when you realise that your fear is the only obstacle, that is when you finally learn to get around it. Not get over it, but... it's a start.  

Soci camp was more fun as compared to arts camp! Perhaps it's cos I'm really sick of the arts camp games and so find these new games innovative! But the lack of rivalry is something that I definitely cherished. And as a result, having my voice intact throughout the camp! (: And one important thing I've got to say is that THE WELFARE ROCKED!!!!!!! Like seriously, the first night when I saw the indo food I almost teared (almost) cos I was absolutely famished and was wondering what crappy food 
we'd get. And when I saw that triangular piece of EGG!!! and the grilled chicken skewers underneath!!!!!!!!!!! *sobs uncontrollably*. Seriously, compare THAT, and having ants in my food  AND THAT IS NOT ALL. Just when I was about to finish dinner, I fantasized about drinking coke and was thinking if I should get on my lazy bum to go down to the vending machines AND THERE THEY WERE, THE O COMM PEOPLE CARRYING BUCKETS FULL OF 
COKE ZERO! At that moment, I thought I've died and DIED AGAIN. 


Love love love soci camp and my fav I*GALLOP!













1 comment:

  1. <3 as long as you enjoyed the camp dear hahaha then I feel less guilty for dragging you guys down hahahaha

    ReplyDelete