Friday, January 2, 2009

It's that feeling again. Guilt, fascination, longing, despair, all meshed together with a dash of sadism. And the knowledge that I can never understand how it was really like during the war, any kind of war, and hence there's this offensive thought of wanting to experience it. A fleeting thought. Studying and reading about the Jews, the Palestinians, the Iraqis and the other poor souls is enough to make me feel grateful for still being able to log on to msn, sit in a seriously uncomfortable chair, and feel irritated with whatever is playing on itunes now. Ah, that's better. I like Better Man by Robbie Williams. I kind of like Robbie Williams' s songs. Angel made me cry a few times. If I didn't remember wrongly, that was my theme song for King of the Castle back in sec 4 and the crying was imagining Kingshaw's suicide in the ending. "I'm loving angels instead"- Helena Kingshaw that shameless flirt, Hooper that arse, and Joseph Hooper that useless wooden block. 

And Supreme is just funny. "Do you leave dents when you sit? Are you getting on a bit?" Hell yeah dammit. Speaking of weight loss, that's one of my resolutions for 2009. Okay, some report in the newspaper quoted some psychiatrist saying that being specific is the key to keeping resolutions. So I am going to jog or swim at least once a week. There. Down in black and white. (ignores the edit button) (ignores ignore). And REALLY, CONCENTRATE ON MY THEORY. ARRGH. Did i mention how much I absolutely hate theory. That's one of the few times I am absolute about something. It's as rare as Jafnie being on time for anything other than school. I hate theory. It's got to be the most boring, most rigid, and has the most number of Exceptions! Again!! other than Deustch. Deustch, which I really have to start revising like now. Along with doing the stupid theory practice papers. I hate theory.

I feel like attending the Jason Mraz concert that facebook actually has a group for in March. But Sistic doesn't have it on its calendar which is so strange. 

Hate theory.  

No comments:

Post a Comment