Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Today is Good day, rough night. I've never lost my appetite ever since... Maybe A levels? Given my size, it's not hard to tell. I spent the whole night trying to figure out a sound answer to my lit tutorial for tomorrow and 'terror' pretty much sums up my feelings towards the very first tutorial. True, there is no module that is not stressful, but I seem to view this mod especially so. It's like placing the last blue chip on the betting table. All that I have aspired towards lie on this module. Not that I will die if I do badly. But haven't stories plagiarised enough about the superficiality of mortal death?

If not this, what is? I'm tired and frustrated of waiting. Of not knowing. Of not understanding myself. Of having no passions. Because after a conversation with a friend today, I realised that I have no passions. Short lived passions are not passions. They are like migratory birds. I hate birds, but I need to be one that can settle down and be so wholly satisfied that it doesn't want to fly away again. Are there any birds like that? Do birds from Singapore fly to JB for a short holiday? Or to taste the different flavoured earthworms at other countries? 

I'm pretty sure they do. It's natural to feel sick of repetitions. Or is it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment