Tuesday, July 28, 2009

1a over, and I'm down with a fever. That's how stressful module planning is. Few weeks ago, I wouldn't mind the fever as much, but it's 2 days to o week and my students' exams are looming. Definitely not the best time to fall sick, or worse, get H1N1. I've always prided myself on my immune system, so please, immie, don't fail jie jie now.

Anyway, the previous week has been pretty hectic. Outings, meet ups, work. However there's this group of friends that I'd like to mention especially: the NERDS. Though we were not really close the previous semester, (an obvious dwindling in nerds sessions), I'm really glad that I've met you people, and interacted more with ya'll during arts camp. Here's to more nerding sessions in year 2 sem 1 HAHAHA 

bit dark. 

No comments:

Post a Comment